Friendship poem

FRIENDSHIP

Once i heard about friendship
As the inevitable part of life
from my schooldays.
I don't know, what it was
years and years after
In an usual way,
I also knew about friendship
yes I knew about friendship
The inevitable part of life
but happened to my friend
Really it is unbelievable.
In my boyhood days
In my school days and tastly.
In my every walk of life
I knew, I feel, I see friendship
And what it is
Oh! my dear friends
I am helpless facing more and more
with you, equal death.
Friendship now feel its deep
Absence of you loads loneliness
your feel sing and thought are memorable.
Activities at your followable
But how can I forget you
In my last days
In my evening walk, I am alone
In our thoughts I am alone.
Can you carry me with our school life
can you....
Oh! my dear friends
Now I know what it is
Oh! sorry now can forgotten everything
Oh! my old friends
Now I know ,but it is!!
Friendship! , It will last forever.

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍

ഈ ബ്ലോഗിൽ നിന്നുള്ള ജനപ്രിയ പോസ്റ്റുകള്‍‌

രക്ഷിതാവ്

The skit pointout the 'Jesus love towards us'